The Children of the World Choir and violinist Miamon Miller filled the museum with odes to Pearl, a gregarious master of the electric violin.
What does COWC stand for?
COWC stands for Children of the World Choir
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COWC
We have 2 other meanings of COWC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Watershed Development Alliance - Cameroon
- Community Waste Management (project; EU)
- Coalition Operational Wide Area Network (formerly CWAN)
- Combined Operations Wide Area Network
- Country Women Association of Nigeria
- Committee on Women and Psychoanalysis
- Controlled Oral Word Association Test
- Coalition of Washington Business Organizations
- Carlisle One World Centre (England, UK)
- Central Ohio Writers Collective
- Colleges of Worcester Consortium, Inc. (est. 1968; Worcester, MA)
- Conventional Weapons Convention
- College of Wooster Computational Physics Project
- Council of Western Canadian University Presidents (Canada)
- Close of Work Day
- Cost of Work Done
- Collective of Web Experts (Austria)
- Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs (India)
- Cold Weather Exercise
- Conditional Output Weight Enumerating Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ceremony will also feature musical and dance performances by the Children of the World Choir, Dance Rave L.
In addition to composing the score to "Hate Crime," which features a soul-stirring blend of classical, African tribal music and religious choir influences, Tay also wrote the powerful and sweeping, gospel-flavored end credits theme "Jesus Was Crucified By A 45," featuring the Children of the World choir and some lyrics penned by Stovall himself.