Star Wars: Children of the Jedi, by Barbara Hambly read by Anthony Heald.
What does COTJ stand for?
COTJ stands for Children of the Jedi (Star Wars; book)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Central Officials Training Institute (South Korea)
- Chuckling on the Inside
- Crying on the Inside
- China Ocean Trust and Investment Company Ltd
- Convention Concerning International Carriage by Rail
- Council of Trade and Industry Institutions (South Africa)
- Children of the Inner Light
- Conference on Telecommunications and Information Markets
- Confederation of Transcribed Information Services (Tarporley, Cheshire, UK)
- Cult of the Inserter Seat (art series)
- Control Track
- Creatures of the Knight
- Center of the Known Universe (quiz tournament)
- Carnival of the Liberals (website)
- Celebration of Teaching and Learning (various locations)
- Chevron Offshore Thailand Ltd.
- Children of the Light
- Creations of the Light
- City of the Lost Children (fantasy film)
- City of the Living Dead (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have 10 superb titles for you to choose from: About A Boy, by Nick Hornby read by Alan Cumming; Chicken Run, by Dream Works read by Imelda Staunton; Death on the Nile, by Agatha Christie read by the cast; Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie read by the cast; Excerpts From The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, by JRR Tolkien read by the author; A Memoir of Iris Murdoch, by John Bayley read by Derek Jacobi; Star Wars - Children of the Jedi, by Barbara Hambly read by Anthony Heald; Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire, by Steve Perry read by Anthony Heald; Star Wars - Darksaber, by Kevin J.