Wishing": Wishing after dawn/the mirror long ago/Broken into many pieces/That reflected fresh morning/To the children of Eden.
What does COE stand for?
COE stands for Children of Eden (Stephen Schwartz musical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COE
We have 184 other meanings of COE in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Education (various locations)
- Certificate of Eligibility (US DoD)
- Certificate of Entitlement (Singapore)
- Certificate Of Entitlement Review (COE-Review.com)
- Certification/Certificate of Equivalency
- Certified Ophthalmic Executive
- Chamber Orchestra of Europe
- Checkout and Evaluation
- Chief Of Engineers
- Chief Operating Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jennings, who many remember from such wonderful WSU productions as Children of Eden and Hair, was spectacular as the matriarchal woman.
He has contributed music and/or lyrics to GODSPELL, PIPPIN, THE MAGIC SHOW, THE BAKER'S WIFE, CHILDREN OF EDEN and the current Broadway and international hit WICKED.
Children of Eden, Coventry Youth Operetta Group, College Theatre, Coventry (May 1-8).
First Job: In the West End musical, Children Of Eden.
He was in the cast of Children Of Eden and Martin Guerre before becoming a TV firefighter.
He provided music and lyrics to Godspell, for which he won several awards including two Grammys (Best Writer and Best Producer), Pippin, The Magic Show, The Baker's Wife, Studs Terkel's Working (which he also adapted and directed), and Children Of Eden.
I HAVE just spent a very enjoyable evening in the company of Coventry Youth Operetta Group, watching Children of Eden.