Questions about the Children and Families Commission of Orange County and the recruitment process can be directed to Kelly Pijl at 714-834-5186.
What does CFCOC stand for?
CFCOC stands for Children and Families Commission of Orange County (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Child and Family Care Network, Inc. (Australia)
- Community Forest Conservation Network (Tanzania)
- Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (Washington, DC)
- Chief Fire Coalman Operator (US Navy rank)
- Children for Children Organisation (Gambia)
- Citizens for County Organization (Santa Maria, CA)
- Club Ferro Carril Oeste (Buenos Aires soccer)
- Committee for Crescent Observation
- Continental Front of Community Organizations (est. 1987)
- Continuous Fick Cardiac Output Measurement (anesthesiology)
- Cape Fear Council of Governments
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Center for Cosmological Physics
- Center for Creative Play
- Certified Financial Collection Professional
- Certified FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) Compliance Practitioner
- Certified Functional Continuity Professional
- Cities for Climate Protection (various locations)
- Commercial Front-end Communications Processor
- COTS Fleet Communications Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding - $200,000 allocated by the Children and Families Commission of Orange County and $27,500 donated by American Career College - will enable the Orange County Rescue Mission to purchase and fully equip a state-of-the-art, mobile medical clinic that will visit and provide health services to children in targeted communities and schools throughout the county.
About the Children and Families Commission of Orange County The Children and Families Commission of Orange County oversees the allocation of funds from Proposition 10, which added a 50-cent tax on tobacco products sold in California.
Children and Families Commission of Orange County Receives Award for Program Aimed at Helping Youngest Children An innovative program designed to address the critical shortage of school nurses in Orange County -- reflective of a growing national problem -- has been given the California School Nurses Organization's top award.
Children and Families Commission to Support Orange County's Selection as Early Launch Site Calling it one of the most significant studies on childhood development ever undertaken, The Children and Families Commission of Orange County today announced Orange County's selection as one of eight vanguard sites for the launch of the National Children's Study, an ambitious federal effort to track childhood development from before birth to 21 years of age.
Angels Baseball Foundation Partners with Children and Families Commission of Orange County and Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County to Distribute 100,000 Toothbrushes 100,000 Orange County children will receive a toothbrush and message from Angels Baseball reminding them, "Don't Rush When You Brush
The Children and Families Commission of Orange County is providing supplemental support for the launch of this vital resource.
WHAT: The Children and Families Commission of Orange County will unveil comprehensive early literacy development guidelines and best practices for children ages five and under, at a June 21 conference.