Cross-referencing: health and education The educational welfare officer with responsibility for children missing education agreed to meet to compare information, and the databases were cross-referenced.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Children Missing Education (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Module Embedder
- Certified Municipal Engineer (New Jersey)
- Cervicomediastinal Exploration (with bronchoscopy)
- CheatMania Extreme (forum/website)
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment (game development company)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Chief Mechanical Engineer (various organizations)
- Chief Medical Examiner
- Childhood Music Education
- China Ministry of Education
- Chinese Music Ensemble (various organizations)
- Chloromethyl Ether
- Christian Methodist Episcopal (church)
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Cisco CallManager Express
- Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Civics and Moral Education
- Civil and Military Engineering
- Civilian Manhour Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Conservatives, the documents included a 90-page "simplification plan", an update of the ContactPoint database and guidance on the duty to identify children missing education, as well as information on collection of school lunch take-up data and what to look for when buying a musical instrument.
The Children Missing Education North East Forum is being held at the Dryden Centre, Low Fell, Gateshead, on Friday.