Carey is very supportive of several charities such as the USO, Livestrong, Save the Children, Children Affected by AIDS Foundation and Children International.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Children Affected by AIDS (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Cestas Aquitaine Astronomie (French astronomy association; est. 2002; Aquitaine, France)
- Chapter Achievement Award
- Charleston Area Alliance (Charleston, WV)
- Chattanooga Auto Auction (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chelmsford Angling Association (Chelmsford, Essex, UK)
- Chemical Agent Alarm
- Chester A. Arthur (21st US President)
- Chicagoland Apartment Association (Schiller Park, Il)
- Chicken Anemia Agent
- Childcare Associations Australia
- Children's Action Alliance (Arizona)
- China Academy of Art
- China Automobile Association
- Chinese Artists Association
- Chinese for Affirmative Action
- Chiropractors' Association of Australia
- Christian Anime Alliance
- Christian Conference of Asia (regional ecumenical organization)
- Christopher Allen & Associates
- Chromic Acid Anodize (aircraft process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horizons research gave equal attention to psychosocial distress experienced by children affected by AIDS.
Lennox had launched her own campaign called "Sing" in October 2007 to raise awareness and support for women and children affected by AIDS in southern Africa.
Tonight she appears at a Dream Halloween event for children affected by AIDS at the Roseland Ballroom.
ae Superstar couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have donated $2 million to help children affected by AIDS and tuberculosis in Ethiopia, the nonprofit group Global Health Committee (GHC) announced yesterday.
Available at Gap stores; 50 percent of the profits from Gap (Product) Red items are contributed to the Global Fund to help women and children affected by AIDS in Africa.
She edits a magazine for children affected by AIDS (funded by UNICEF) and participates in workshops on AIDS awareness and sensitivity across Latin America.
Indicators show progress on the protection and care for children affected by AIDS in many countries and on access for these children to social services.