The week-long camp is fully funded by The Children's Skin Disease Foundation (CSDF), an organization founded in May 2000 by Francesca Tenconi.
What does CSDF stand for?
CSDF stands for Children's Skin Disease Foundation (Walnut Creek, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDF
We have 29 other meanings of CSDF in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut State Department of Education
- Correct Side Door Enable (London Underground)
- Conseil Scolaire de District des Ecoles Catholiques du Sud-Ouest
- Central South Dakota Enhancement District (Pierre, SD)
- Centre of Sustainable Development and Environmental Management (Bialystok Technical University; Poland)
- California School for the Deaf, Fremont
- California State Department of Finance
- CASI Standard Data Format
- Central Source Data File
- Chemical Stockpile Disposal Facility
- Circuit-Switch Delivery Function
- Civil Society Development Forum (Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations)
- Cold Storage and Distribution Federation (UK)
- Collected Signals Data Format (SIGINT term)
- Crew Station Design Facility
- Cyclo-Static Data Flow (phase computation)
- Canandaigua School District Federal Credit Union (New York; credit union)
- Cyclo-Static Dataflow Graph
- Current-Spin Density-Functional Theory
- California School of Dog Grooming (San Marcos, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visitors will walk away with a kit of custom-prescribed products and Dermalogica will donate $1 to the Children's Skin Disease Foundation for every zone analysis conducted.
About Children's Skin Disease Foundation Children's Skin Disease Foundation (CSDF) is a non-profit organization which focuses on the unique problems of young people who suffer from skin disease and the families who care for them.
Francesca, a senior at International High School of FAIS, founded the Children's Skin Disease Foundation and raised more than $100,000 to support research, awareness and a summer camp for children with skin disease.