All three grant recipients are designated as Children's Rehabilitative Services medical facilities: Tucson Children's Clinics, Flagstaff Medical Center Children's Health Center and Yuma Regional Medical Center Children's Rehabilitative Services.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Children's Rehabilitative Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Chairman’s Readiness System (US DoD)
- Chamber Reducing Station
- Change Request Sheet
- Chauffage Ramonage Service (French: Heating Sweeping Service)
- Chemical Reference Substance
- Chemical Registry System
- Chief Review Services
- Child Rebel Soldier (band)
- Child Restaint System
- Children's Rehabilitation Services
- Chilton Research Services
- Chinese Restaurant Syndrome (medical condition)
- Chloroplast RNA Splicing
- Christian Rauch Schule (Bad Arolsen, Germany)
- Christian Record Services (serving the blind)
- Christian Religious Studies
- Chromatography Research Supplies, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Chromium-Reducible Sulphur (soil analysis test)
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Church of Religious Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHOENIX -- Arizona Physicians IPA (APIPA) and Phoenix Children's Hospital today announced an agreement that will provide beneficiaries of the Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) program with access to the hospital's services, effective immediately.
Agreement Completes Network for CRS Program PHOENIX -- Arizona Physicians IPA (APIPA) and Flagstaff Medical Center today announced an agreement that will provide beneficiaries of Arizona's Children's Rehabilitative Services program (CRS) with access to the medical center and its affiliated facilities and physicians.
PHOENIX -- AmeriChoice, the UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) company that facilitates care for beneficiaries of state and public health care programs, has been awarded a contract by the Arizona Department of Health Services to handle enrollment, coordinate treatment plans, provide case management services and oversee clinics for approximately 23,000 children and young adults with special physical and medical needs in the Children's Rehabilitative Services (CRS) program.