In that position, he oversaw the operations and administrative management of the Community Behavioral Health System and Children's Rehabilitation Services program, which provides services to more than 150,000 individuals.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Children's Rehabilitation Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Road Supervisor (Canada)
- Chairman’s Readiness System (US DoD)
- Chamber Reducing Station
- Change Request Sheet
- Chauffage Ramonage Service (French: Heating Sweeping Service)
- Chemical Reference Substance
- Chemical Registry System
- Chief Review Services
- Child Rebel Soldier (band)
- Child Restaint System
- Children's Rehabilitative Services
- Chilton Research Services
- Chinese Restaurant Syndrome (medical condition)
- Chloroplast RNA Splicing
- Christian Rauch Schule (Bad Arolsen, Germany)
- Christian Record Services (serving the blind)
- Christian Religious Studies
- Chromatography Research Supplies, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Chromium-Reducible Sulphur (soil analysis test)
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis