LANLT is partnering with Children's Nature Institute (CNI) in delivering the USDA grant at the four gardens.
What does CNI stand for?
CNI stands for Children's Nature Institute (Beverly Hills, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNI
We have 207 other meanings of CNI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre National de l'Informatique (French: National Informatics Center; Tunisia)
- Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (Madrid, Spain)
- Century-National Insurance (various locations)
- Certificate of No Impediment (marriages abroad)
- Certified NetWare Instructor
- Certified Novell Instructor
- Ceský Normalizacní Institut (Czech: Czech Standards Institute)
- Changed Number Interception
- Chemical News and Intelligence (industry database)
- Chickasaw Nation Industries, Inc. (Norman, OK)
- Citizens Committee for Nuclear Information
- Coalition for Networked Information
- Coalition Network Initiative
- Comic News Insider
- Commander Naval Installations
- Common Network Interface
- Communication, Navigation & Identification ( avionics system in advanced military fighters)
- Communications Network Interface, Inc. (Korea)
- Community Networks, Inc.
- Community Nutrition Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was working with the Children's Nature Institute in Los Angeles--an organization that takes inner-city children to natural areas such as parks along the coast.
11 The Children's Nature Institute will be taking a nature walk at noon Jan.
Natural leader: The Children's Nature Institute continues its fall naturalist walk-leader program Saturday from 9:30 a.
Walks are handled by the Children's Nature Institute, 1440 Harvard St.
Here are a few of the offerings through the Children's Nature Institute.