20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A rapid whole genome sequencing approach developed by the Center for Pediatric Genomic Medicine at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City, was named one of TIME magazine's Top 10 Medical Breakthroughs of 2012.
What does CMH&C stand for?
CMH&C stands for Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics (Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Community Memorial Hospital (Virginia, USA)
- Compagnie Marocaine des Hydrocarbures (French: Moroccan Oil Company; Morocco)
- Complexe Majeur d'Histocompatibilité (French: Major Histocompatibility Complex)
- Congressional Medal of Honor
- Consolidated Media Holdings (Australia)
- Coordination Médicale Hospitalière (French: Medical Hospital Coordination)
- Correctional Mental Health (various locations)
- Cortland Memorial Hospital (Cortland, New York, USA)
- Cubic Meters per Hour
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Centimeters of Water
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Center for Mental Health and Aging
- Certified Master Handwriting Analyst
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Colorado Manufactured Housing Association
- Community Mental Health Act
- Connecticut Manufactured Housing Association
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intelerad Solution to Propel Radiology Workflow Using InteleViewer, Multi-Method Reporting and the InteleConnect Portal DENVER & MONTREAL -- Intelerad([R]) Medical Systems is very pleased to announce that Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics of Kansas City, Missouri has selected IntelePACS([R]) for its interpretation, remote reading, and results distribution workflow.
3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today investigators at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City reported the first use of whole genome information for diagnosing critically ill infants.
17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new study from researchers at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City, Mo.
Chronic lung disease is the most significant, and critical, long-term pulmonary complication for premature infants," says William Truog, MD, neonatologist at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics and one of the lead researchers in the study that was based at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A new survey released today by Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City shows more parents would find it "very important" to seek medical care for a child with diabetes symptoms (81%), asthma (80%) or a learning disability (74%), whereas only 54% of parents feel the same approach is needed for a child who is overweight.
Kurt Midyett, Director of the Diabetes and Endocrinology Center at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City, MO.
About Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, located in Kansas City, Mo.