CHICAGO, March 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Children's Memorial Institute for Education and Research and The Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen), of Phoenix, Ariz.
What does CMIER stand for?
CMIER stands for Children's Memorial Institute for Education and Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Construction Moderne Ile de France (French construction company)
- Center for Management in the Information Economy
- Center for Music-in-Education
- Centre de Maintenance Informatique et Electronique (French: Center for Computer and Electronic Maintenance)
- Centre for Monitoring the Indian Economy
- Centre Médical Interentreprises Europe (French: Europe Business-to-Business Medical Center; est. 1964)
- Centre Mondial d'Information sur l'Education Bilingue (French: World Center of Information on Bilingual Education)
- Centre Mondial d'Information sur l'Education Bilingue et Plurilingue (French: World Center of Information on Bilingual and Multilingual Education)
- Canadian Music Industry Education Committee
- China Metallurgical Import and Export Company
- Centre Marocain Interdisciplinaire des Études Stratégiques et Internationales (French: Moroccan Interdisciplinary Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- Career Management Individual File (US Army)
- Center for Multisource Information Fusion
- Complex Mode Indicator Function
- Council of Michigan Foundations (est. 1973)
- Cover Me I'm Fouled (polite form; hand signal used when in trouble)
- Creative Musicians Improvisors Forum, Inc.
- Case Management Integrated Financial Subsystem
- Chicago Media Initiatives Group (Chicago, IL)
- Clerical Medical Investment Group Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
director of the Brain Tumor Research Program at Children's Memorial Institute for Education and Research (CMIER), is understanding pediatric brain tumors at the molecular level in order to develop better diagnostics and therapeutics.