Worthen learns about needy families through a group she founded, the Children's Kidney Disease Support Group, and from doctors at Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Medical Center and Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
What does CKDS stand for?
CKDS stands for Children's Kidney Disease Support (group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKDS
- Count Key Device
- Crush Kill Destroy (band)
- Cubic Centimeters per Kilogram per Day
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration
- Collaborative Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Conceptual Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Christlich-Konservatives Deutschland-Forum (German: Conservative Christian-Germany Forum)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Department of Information Systems
- Cadaver Kidney Donation Programs
- Combinatorial Key Distribution Scheme (computing)
- Conference Key Distribution System (encryption)
- Crush Kill Destroy Swag
- Cryptographic Key Data Set (computing)
- Cylindrical Korteweg-de Vries (mathematics equation)
- Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc. (restaurant chain)
- Centralna Komisja Egzaminacyjna (Polish: Central Examination Commission)
- Certified Kitchen Design Educator
- Certified Knowledge Engineer
- Chatham-Kent Energy (utility company; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of girly gifts wrapped in sparkling paper, Kara has asked her friends and family to make donations to the Children's Kidney Disease Support Group, a nonprofit organization started after a neighbor's year-old son received a life-saving kidney transplant in May.