Class- Executive Director Blanca Lim, Director of Education Tracy Reyes, School Readiness Project Director -- Children's Institute International Marie Garcia, Development & Public Relations Associate -- Hosanna Family Day Care Yvette Johnson, Founder -- VIP Community Mental Health Center Astrid Heppenstall Heger, M.
What does CII stand for?
CII stands for Children's Institute International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CII
We have 168 other meanings of CII in our Acronym Attic
- CARE International Indonesia
- CaseWare IDEA, Inc. (various locations)
- Center for International Initiatives (American Council on Education)
- Center on Innovation and Improvement (various schools)
- Central Intelligence Institute (fictional agency)
- Centre d'Information Internationale (French: International Information Center)
- Centre for International Intervention (UK)
- Certificat Informatique et Internet (French: Computer and Internet Certificate)
- Chartered Insurance Institute (UK)
- Chemistry International Instrument
- Citi Infrastructure Investors
- Cleveland Industries Inc.
- Co-Intelligence Institute (Eugene, OR)
- Collective Investment Institutions (various locations)
- Commercial, Industrial & Institutional
- Common Integrated Infrastructure
- Communications and Information Industries
- Compatibility, Integration, and Interoperability
- Compatibility, Interoperability, and Integration
- Computer Intrusion Incident
Samples in periodicals archive:
Children's Institute International, Los Angeles, Calif.
Children's Institute International is seeking toy donations for its annual holiday party for children at risk of abuse and neglect.
The platform was presented at a press conference in conjunction with the Western Regional "All in the Kinship Family Conference," hosted by Children's Institute International (CII) and the Edgewood Center for Children and Families.
Rather that toss a big bash for its employees, the company is taking the money and giving a party for 100 needy children at Children's Institute International, a nonprofit group that specializes in the treatment and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
During the holidays, Hilton sponsored a party for 83 foster children in conjunction with the Children's Institute International (CII).
Singh is actively involved as Board Director with Children's Institute International and the L.
All the food and fashion aside, author Sidney Sheldon, who received the Champion of the Children Award for his work with literacy and programs for the homeless, reminded us that the event was a fund-raiser for Children's Institute International.