As members of TEAM PRODIGY, an inter-university research team that includes researchers from the University of Ottawa, University of Montreal, McGill University, and Laval University, researchers at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) Research Institute set out to examine how time spent doing moderate-to-vigorous intensity physical activity (MVPA) and time spent in sedentary behaviour affects the risk of cardiovascular disease in children.
What does CHEO stand for?
CHEO stands for Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CHEO in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Home Educators Network (Ellicott City, MD)
- Clatskanie Home Education Network (Oregon)
- Comprehensive Health Education Network (various organizations)
- Council for Higher Education in Newark (New Jersey)
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Chief Engineer for Logistics
- Christian Home Educators of New Hampshire
- Christian Home Educators of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Chemical Explosives Neutralizer System
- Chemical Neutralization System
- Chemistry of Ozone in the Polar Stratosphere (est. 1987)
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Scale (aka Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Pain Score; Canada)
- Centre for Health Evaluation and Outcome Sciences (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canadian Hypertension Education Program (est. 2000)
- Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional (International Board for the Certification of Safety Managers)
- Child Hunger and Education Program (Canada)
- Commonwealth Handling Equipment Pooling (CHEP Inc.)
- Computers in High Energy Physics (Conference)
- Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (international conference)
- Conference on High-Energy Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our government is giving a hand-up to Youth and we are pleased to partner with the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) Research Institute , said Dr.
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (Ottawa, Canada) 5.
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) encourages schools to participate in their annual fundraising campaign by submitting designs to their poster contest.
Judy Rashotte, RN, PhD, Director, Nursing Research & Knowledge Transfer Consultant, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, Ontario
Cody's next goal was to keep the cardiac unit of the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, in Ottawa, from moving more than 200 miles away to the city of Toronto.
Olds, a psychologist at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
Sambasivan  Nathalie Lepage  Guido Filler  *  Department of Pediatrics Division of Nephrology and  Department of Laboratory Medicine Division of Biochemistry Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Ottawa, Canada * Address correspondence to this author at: Division of Nephrology, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, University of Ottawa, 401 Smyth Rd.