Previously, he served as Director, Department of Rheumatology, at Children's Hospital National Medical Center in Washington, D.
What does CHNMC stand for?
CHNMC stands for Children's Hospital National Medical Center (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHNMC
- Cultural Heritage Networks Hypermedia (Milan, Italy)
- Catholic High, New Iberia (Louisiana)
- Coming Home Network International
- Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland (est. 1983; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Community Health Nurses Initiatives Group
- Catholic Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- Covenant House New Jersey (Newark and Atlantic City, NJ)
- Center for History & New Media (George Mason University)
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Communist History Network Newsletter (UK)
- Continuous Hopfield Neural Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen (chemical elements)
- Charity Hospital New Orleans
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulfur (mnemonic for the six most abundant elements in the human body)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHN)
- Centre Hospitalier Neuro-Psychiatrique (French: Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Center; Luxembourg)
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- China Natural Resources, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janie Cox reports that more young women than men are being treated for syphilis at the Children's Hospital National Medical Center VD clinic in Washington, D.
and the Children's Hospital National Medical Center in Washington, D.
He completed his surgical residency and internship at the University of Michigan Hospital, Ann Arbor, and his pediatric surgery residency at the Children's Hospital National Medical Center, Washington, D.