He also served as director of media relations at Case Western Reserve University and held corporate communications positions with Malone Public Relations and Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron.
What does CHMCA stand for?
CHMCA stands for Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron (Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer Hardware Manufacturing Benchmarking Association
- Center High-Mounted Brake Light (automobile design)
- California Hospital Medical Center (Catholic Healthcare West; Los Angeles, CA)
- Casio Hitachi Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Castle Hill Medical Centre (Castle Hill, NSW, Australia)
- Colorado Mountain Housing Coalition
- Community Housing Management Corporation (various locations)
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center (Rochester, MI)
- Cultured Human Mesangial Cells (kidneys)
- Centralized Hazmat Control Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (Cincinnati, OH, USA)
- Coldstream Homestead Montebello Community Corporation (Baltimore, MD)
- Committee on Home Missions and Church Extension
- Canadian Human Mortality Database (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Catecholamine Heart Muscle Disease
- Centre for the History of Medicine and Disease (UK)
- Clinical Hyaline Membrane Disease
- California Home Medical Equipment (Foster City, California)
- Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yasmin Senturias of Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron, Ohio, and Dr.
Thomas received treatment for his condition at Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron from May to July 1996.
KEY RATING DRIVERS REGIONAL GROWTH STRATEGY CONTINUES: Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron (CHMCA) continues to expand its geographic footprint by growing its primary care network and collaborations with adult providers.
International Committee of Industrial Research Institute, executive committee and the Board of Trustees of Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron.
Bertha completed his fellowship training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron.
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron consists of two inpatient campuses, the 253-bed main campus in Akron and the 50-bed Beeghly Campus in Boardman, OH, which opened in December 2008.
A fast, accurate, non-invasive method of taking temperatures by gently scanning the forehead, Exergen's temporal artery thermometer has been proven more accurate than ear thermometry by studies at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School; at least as accurate as rectal measurement by studies at the Hospital for Sick Children and the University of Toronto; as accurate as a pulmonary artery catheter by a study at the Massachusetts General Hospital; found to be "a rapid, noninvasive screening tool for detection of rectal fever" by a study at Johns Hopkins Hospital and School of Medicine; and found to be indispensable for pediatric practice use in a recent 2300 patient study by Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron.