Carp's Family Matters (1998) tracked the heated debate about adoption information through careful work in case records from the Children's Home Society of Washington, documentary sources previously inaccessible to scholars.
What does CHSW stand for?
CHSW stands for Children's Home Society of Washington
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSW
We have 2 other meanings of CHSW in our Acronym Attic
- Czech Heritage Society of Texas (est. 1982)
- Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine (University of Manchester; UK)
- Character String
- Characteristics of Transportation Resources
- Characteristics of Transportation Resources Report (US DoD)
- Canada Health and Social Transfer
- Community Health Sciences Unit (Malawi)
- Congenital Heart Surgical Unit (Dallas, TX)
- Center for Hazardous Substances in Urban Environments
- Community High School of Vermont
- College of Health and Social Welfare (University of Alaska Anchorage)
- Construction Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations (UK)
- Cranston High School West (Cranston, RI)
- Chief Shipwright Artificer (Indian Navy)
- Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation
- Construction (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations
- Cable Head Tension (oil industry)
- Calgary Health Trust (Canada)
- Call Holding Time
- Canada Health Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system was developed by practitioners at Children's Home Society of Washington (CHSW) with decades of experience in early learning and brain development, is based on early learning assessments and maps to federal and state benchmarks.
Children's Home Society of Washington [Chelan and Douglas counties]: Children's Home Society provides the following services: individual, family and group counseling; therapeutic: Foster care; school and home-based services to increase school success far children, the Boost Educational Mentoring program and education and support groups for parents/caregivers.