In 1997, EPA created the Office of Children's Health and convened the Children's Health Protection Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) to provide advice and recommendations to assist in developing regulations, guidance, and policies to address children's health.
What does CHPAC stand for?
CHPAC stands for Children's Health Protection Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Heat and Power Association (UK)
- Commonwealth Health Professional Association
- Community Health Plan Alliance
- Community Health Purchasing Alliance
- Comprehensive Health Planning Association
- Compton Hutton Phonological Assessment
- Consumer Healthcare and Products Association
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association (formerly Nonprescription Drug Manufacturers Association)
- Corporate Housing Providers Association
- Cultural Heritage Protection Act
- China Hualu Panasonic AVC Networks Co, Ltd. (Dalian, Liaoning, China)
- Centre for Housing Planning and Building (Sri Lanka)
- Chino Hills Pony Baseball (Chino Hills, CA)
- Cooling, Heating and Power for Buildings
- Cheviot Hills Pony Baseball Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- College of Health Professions Biomedical Sciences (University of Montana)
- California Housing Partnership Corporation (est. 1988)
- Carrier-Hopping Prime Codes
- Center for High Performance Computing
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (Health Care Compliance Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bush Greenwatch website reports that the EPA's own Children's Health Protection Advisory Committee protested, proclaiming that the plan "does not sufficiently protect our nation's children.