About the Children's Foundation Research Center The Children's Foundation Research Center is a non-profit laboratory-based and clinical research organization created to promote the health of children.
What does CFRC stand for?
CFRC stands for Children's Foundation Research Center (Memphis, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRC
We have 53 other meanings of CFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Falconry and Raptor Club (UK)
- Central Florida Reception Center
- Centralized Faculty Resource Center
- Centre for Financial Regulation and Crime (Cass Business School, London, UK)
- Centro Comunitario para Recursos Financieros
- Certified Financial Recovery Counselor
- Challenge de Franche-Comté
- Chatham Family Resource Center (Siler City, NC)
- Child Fatality Review Committee
- Children and Family Resource Center
- Citizens Finance Review Commission (Arizona)
- Citizens' Facilities Review Committee
- Coldwater Fishes Research Center (Iran)
- College Football Research Center
- Colorado Foothills Retriever Club
- Combined Forward Rate Constant
- Committee on the Fall Research Conference
- Community and Family Resource Center (Lafayette, IN)
- Community Financial Resource Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Community Forestry Resource Center (Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones, MD University of Tennessee Health Science Center Department of Pediatrics Children's Foundation Research Center at Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center Memphis, TN
Le Bonheur specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric diseases and injuries and is home to the University of Tennessee Health Science Center Department of Pediatrics, SAFE KIDS Mid-South, The Children's Foundation Research Center of Memphis, Le Bonheur East Surgery Center and the Center for Children and Parents.