One notable example is the Children's Environmental Exposure Research Study (CHEERS), announced in 2004, which was funded in part by the U.
What does CHEERS stand for?
CHEERS stands for Children's Environmental Exposure Research Study (US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEERS
We have 3 other meanings of CHEERS in our Acronym Attic
- Consortium for Higher Education Energy Purchasing (UK)
- Corbett Hall Early Education Program (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Center for Health, Education and Economic Research (Yazoo City, MS)
- Children of Eastern European Regions (Illinois)
- Children's Hospitals Educational Equity and Research (Act)
- Christian Home Educators Encouragement Resource (Tulsa, OK)
- Computers in Higher Education Economics Review (UK)
- Culture, Health, Education and Environmental Resources (Vietnam)
- Calgary Home Educators' Encouragement and Resource Society (Canada)
- California Home Energy Efficiency Rating Services
- Community Health Education Emergency Rescue Services (Philippines)
- Computer Humanoid Electronically Enhanced Secret Enforcer
- Device Connected Between Two Telephones to Prevent Tracing
- Circuit-Switched High-Speed End-to-End Transport Architecture
- Cedar Hills Evangelical Free Church (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Chelation Enhanced Fluorescence
- Chicago Health Executives Forum (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Home Educators Fellowship
- Comprehensive Collaborative Framework (University of Michigan)
- Comprehensive Health Education Foundation (Seattle, WA)