John McDonough, 43, is a stout, bearded actor with a background in children's educational theater, a passion for bow ties and a resemblance to a young Kris Kringle.
What does CET stand for?
CET stands for Children's Educational Theater (Salem, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CET
We have 312 other meanings of CET in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Études Tchèques (French: Czechs Study Center; Belgium)
- Centre Évolution Tuning (French automobile club)
- Centro de Estudes de Telecomunicoes (Portugal)
- Century Embedded Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Certified Electronic Technician
- Certified Engineering Technologist (Canada)
- Certified Environmental Trainer (NETA)
- Certified Environmental, Safety and Health Trainer
- Certified Exercise Therapist
- Certified Expressive Therapist
- China Education Tours (Washington, DC)
- Christian Education Trust (NZ)
- Christian Ethics Today (journal)
- CINC Evaluation Test
- Circular Equivalent Target
- Cisco Encryption Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology (various universities)
- Club Euro Trabi (French automobile club)
- Coherent Ensembles of Trajectories
- Collector-Emitter Transcapacitance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program has a strong tradition of support for educational activities through efforts such as the Children's Educational Theater Program which educates grade and high school students throughout the country on sound health practices and AIDS.