AUDIENCE: Agricultural producers, other equipment owners, vehicle owners and rural homewoners who use energy products including fuel, lubricants and propane MERIT: Kubota Tractor Corporation / Woodruff Sweitzer NATIONAL FINALISTS: Dow AgroSciences / Bader Rutter & Associates Childhood Agricultural Safety Network / The Gunter Agency Merial Limited / Bader Rutter & Associates CHS, Inc.
What does CASN stand for?
CASN stands for Childhood Agricultural Safety Network (Wisconsin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASN
We have 7 other meanings of CASN in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Angina Self-Management Program (cardiovascular medicine)
- Committee for the Advancement of Strong Motion Programs (US NSF)
- Company Aviation Safety Management Program (Transport Canada)
- Cornell Alumni-Student Mentoring Program
- Centre for Anaesthesia Skills and Medical Simulation (University of Western Australia)
- Centro de Asistencia del Sindicato Médico del Uruguay
- Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (Ontario, Canada)
- Career Academy Support Network (University of California, Berkeley)
- Charlotte Area Science Network (Charlotte, NC)
- Chemical Abstract Service (Registration) Number
- China AIDS Solidarity Network (international coalition)
- Colorado Association of School Nurses (Windsor, CO)
- Capacity Strengthening in Nutrition in Asia
- Center of Arts and Sciences of North America (California)
- Centre Académique pour la Scolarisation des Nouveaux Arrivants et des Enfants du Voyage (French: Academic Center for the Education of New Immigrants and Traveling Children)
- Civil Aviation Security Network (TSA Transportation Security Administration)
- Close Air Support Network (US DoD)
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Center for Advanced Studies in Novel Surfactants (National Science Foundation)
- Canada Southern Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Childhood Agricultural Safety Network (CASN) is a newly formed coalition of health and safety organizations across the nation.