CD-ROM included) Committee to Review Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Requirements et al.
What does CACF stand for?
CACF stands for Child and Adult Care Food Program (also seen as CACFP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACF
We have 10 other meanings of CACF in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean American Children's Foundation (Palm Coast, FL)
- Case Assignment Control File
- Casper Area Community Foundation (Wyoming)
- Central Alabama Community Foundation (Montgomery, AL)
- Central Alarm and Control Facilities
- Central Area Community Festival (Seattle, WA)
- Central Arizona Correctional Facility (Florence, AZ)
- Central Asian Cellular Forum
- Charlottesville Area Community Foundation (Charlottesville, VA)
- Chicago Annenberg Challenge Fund (est. 1995; Illinois)
- Children's Assessment Center Foundation (Houston, TX)
- China Aged Care Fund (China)
- China-Africa Cooperation Forum (est. 2000)
- Club des Amis des Chemins de Fer (French: Friends of Railways Club; Switzerland)
- Coalition for Asian American Children and Families
- Coffeyville Area Community Foundation (Kansas)
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Combat Area Casualty File (US DoD)
- Comite d'Accueil Canada-France (French: Canada-France Welcome Committee; Canada)
- Common Application Configuration Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report's authors say their recommendations would bring the nutrition standards of the child and adult care food program (CACFP) in line with the latest nutrition science and dietary guidelines used in other federal food programs, including the national school lunch and school breakfast programs.