Two months ago, Ventura became the third county in the state to go on line with the state Child Welfare Services Case Management System.
What does CWS/CMS stand for?
CWS/CMS stands for Child Welfare Services Case Management System (California database application for all child abuse records)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cooling Water System
- Cooperative Wholesale Society (UK)
- Copper Wire Screen
- Correction Worksheet
- Cotton Wool Spot (optometry)
- Counseling and Wellness Service (various schools)
- Coupling Wave Solutions (France)
- Crash Worthy Seat
- Custom Wheel Solutions LLC (Greensboro, GA)
- Division of Child Welfare Services
- Cell Wall Skeleton and Monophosphoryl Lipid A
- Canadian Wheelchair Sports Association
- Child Welfare South Africa
- China Water Supply Association
- Combat Water Survival Assessment (US Army)
- Commercial Weather Services Association (now American Weather and Climate Industry Association)
- Community Water and Sanitation Agency (Ghana)
- Constant Width Slot Antenna
- Canada West Ski Areas Association
- Civil War Sites Advisory Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Department of Social Services, Howard was responsible for operational support of the automated Child Welfare Services Case Management System, which tracks all case records for California's abused and neglected children.