The initial $28,000 grant from the Stuart Foundation funded a feasibility study that included collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley's Child Welfare Research Center.
What does CWRC stand for?
CWRC stands for Child Welfare Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWRC
We have 31 other meanings of CWRC in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Workers Registration Authority (est. 2005; Hong Kong)
- Critical Water Resource Area (environmental designation)
- Coastal and Watershed Resources Advisory Committee (Maryland Department of Natural Resources; Annapolis, MD)
- Community Waste Reduction and Recycling (North Carolina grant program)
- Country Water Resources Assistance Strategy
- California Water Resources Board
- Civil Works Review Board (US Army)
- Catawba Wateree Relicensing Coalition
- Center for Women's Reproductive Care (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Changjiang Water Resources Commission (also seen as Yangtze River Water Resources Commission, YRWRC)
- Climb Well to Right of Course
- Coastal Weather Research Center (Alabama)
- Congressional Wildlife Refuge Caucus (US Congress)
- Corporate Welfare Reform Commission
- California Water Resources Control Board
- Central Western Regional Development Board (New South Wales, Australia)
- Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (India)
- Canadian Waste Recycling Expo
- Certified Water Rights Examiner
- Conference of Women in Real Estate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the 16,850 foster children adopted from 1998 to 2005 in the county, only 530, or 3percent, were age 16 or older, according to the University of California, Berkeley, Child Welfare Research Center.
American Humane is also partnering with members of the University of California, Berkeley's Child Welfare Research Center team and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.