Reed is the project manager of the Leadership Academy for Middle Managers at The Child Welfare Partnership (now expanded to become the Center for improvement of Child and Family Services) at Portland State University's School of Social Work.
What does CWP stand for?
CWP stands for Child Welfare Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWP
We have 191 other meanings of CWP in our Acronym Attic
- Center on Wealth and Philanthropy (Boston College)
- Centimeters of Water Pressure (used with CPAP)
- Central Warning Panel (aircraft)
- Central Weather Processor
- Central Winds Park (Winter Springs, FL)
- Certified Water Professional (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
- Certified Web Professional
- Certified Wellness Practitioner (professional certification)
- Chemical Weapons Plant
- Chicago, West Pullman, and Southern Railroad Company
- Child Welfare Policy (various organizations)
- Childbirth Without Pain
- Choson Worker's Party
- Chronic Widespread Pain
- Circulating Water Pump
- Citibank World Privileges (credit card perk)
- Citizens Wilderness Proposal (Colorado)
- Citizens' Will Party (Mongolia)
- Clipper Windpower PLC (UK)
- Close Without Payment (insurance company term for claims closed without any payments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional Research Institute for Human Services and the Child Welfare Partnership.