Bailiffs can collect debts including unpaid council tax, magistrates court fines, unpaid child support maintenance and rent arrears?
What does CSM stand for?
CSM stands for Child Support Maintenance (claim)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSM
We have 682 other meanings of CSM in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Selector Module (Ciena)
- Channel Supervision Message (Sprint)
- Channel Supervision Module
- Chaos Space Marines (Warhammer 40k gaming)
- Character Studio Motion (proprietory file format)
- Chasse sous Marine (French: Spearfishing)
- Chaudronnerie Soudure Maintenance (French: Boilermaking Welding Maintenance)
- Chemical Surety Materials
- Chenault Space Module
- Chief of Staff Memorandum
- Chinese Society for Metals (Beijing, China)
- Chopped Strand Mat (glass-reinforced plastics)
- Christian Science Monitor (publication)
- Church of Swedish Mission
- Cigarette Smoking Man (X-files)
- Circulation, Sensation, Movement (injury evaluation)
- Circumstellar Material
- Cisco Security Manager (Cisco)
- Citizen Service Management
- Civil Society Media (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So she could become a millionaire and it still wouldn't affect the Child Support Maintenance she gets from her child's father.
In the latest critical assessment of the organisation, the CSA's Independent Case Examiner Mrs Anne Parker complained of "inexplicable delays and errors", particularly in the agency's core work of securing child support maintenance payments and enforcing compliance.
Men who refuse to undergo DNA testing to discover whether they are fathers in child support maintenance cases do so at their peril, a High Court judge has warned.
Mr Justice Scott Baker, sitting in London yesterday, said men who would not take paternity tests to discover whether they were fathers in child support maintenance cases did so at their peril.
Securing regular payment of child support maintenance by absent parents is one of the CSA's key functions, but inadequate or ilirected attempts to obtain payment too often cause distress and hardship," it added.