HAMILTON, Ohio -- For the eighth consecutive year, the Butler County Child Support Enforcement Agency has been named the best performing metro county in the state for the 2010 federal fiscal year.
What does CSEA stand for?
CSEA stands for Child Support Enforcement Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSEA
We have 42 other meanings of CSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Combat System Engineering & Analysis
- Client Server Environment - System Services
- California School Employees Association
- California Society of Enrolled Agents
- California State Electronics Association
- California State Employees Association
- Canadian Society for Education through Art
- Canadian Swine Exporters Association
- Central Society of Egyptian Anaesthesia
- Channel Side Enterprise Applications
- Chinese, South-East Asia (forum)
- Civil Service Employees Association, Inc. (New York State union)
- Collège Suisse des Experts Architectes
- Colorado Springs Education Association
- Combat Systems Engineering Agent (Aegis)
- Combined Spinal Epidural Anesthesia
- Computer Science and Engineering Association
- Confined Space Exercise Apparatus (Neovitalis)
- Connecticut State Employees Association
- Cuyahoga Support Enforcement Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maryland Child Support Enforcement Agency established a program in Prince George's County to aggressively and proactively review and, if appropriate, modify child support orders for noncustodial parents and assist them in obtaining employment when released.
040(c)(2) as follows: (c)(2) An attorney for the IV-D child support enforcement agency who appears in a family law matter governed by these rules, whether in an initial proceeding or any subsequent modification or enforcement action in the proceeding, shall file a notice in compliance with subdivisions (c)(1) and (e), which shall also state whether the recipient of IV-D services is a party to the case, any limits on the legal services being performed for the recipient of IV-D services, and any limits on the issues that may be addressed by the attorney during the proceeding.
Child Support Enforcement Agency to Leverage Kofax Software to Reduce Manual Tasks, Lower Costs and Improve Data Accuracy IRVINE, Calif.
The Hawaii Child Support Enforcement Agency works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement and other state and local agencies to promote the well-being of children and the self-sufficiency of families through a structured system of parental financial support.
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 21, 1995--Search Systems, the nation's largest and fastest-growing investigation company, activated National Child Support Enforcement Agency (NCSEA) to help single parents attain child support.