One proposal would set up child safety zones around schools, bus stops and playgrounds.
What does CSZ stand for?
CSZ stands for Child Safety Zone (government designation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSZ
We have 10 other meanings of CSZ in our Acronym Attic
- Chesapeake Sailing Yacht Symposium
- Coral Springs Youth Soccer (Florida)
- Colorado Springs Youth Symphony Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Colorado State Youth Soccer Association
- Certified Svaroopa Yoga Teacher
- County Sligo Youth Theatre (Ireland)
- Canadian Society for Yad Vashem (Holocaust memorial)
- Calcia Stabilized Zirconia
- Calcia-Stabilized Zirconia
- Cascadia Subduction Zone (periodic earthquake in Pacific Northwest)
- City State Zip
- Civilian Safety Zone (military)
- Clark-Shenker-Zhang (packet scheduling algorithm)
- Com Station Z (science fiction fan club)
- Community Safety Zone
- Computer Society of Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Christian Schulte Zu Berge (German: Christian Schulte to Mountains; video gaming)
- Chambre Syndicale du Zinc et du Cadmium (French: Zinc and Cadmium Union Chamber)
- Cesky Svaz Zpracovatelu Masa (Czech: Czech Union of Processors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, Section 13B (Texas Legislature Online, 78th Legislature) mandates the Child Safety Zone (CSZ) for the state of Texas to be "within 1,000 feet of premises such as school, day-care facility, playground, public or private youth center, public swimming pool, or video arcade facility, places where children generally gather.
They have also introduced initiatives including child safety zones, which provide carers with immediate access to the shopping centre's control room if youngsters go missing.