Byline: The Register-Guard Child-seat help - The Eugene Fire & EMS Department in collaboration with ACTS Oregon's Child Safety Seat Resource Center will hold a free car seat check event from 1 p.
What does CSSRC stand for?
CSSRC stands for Child Safety Seat Resource Center (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSSRC
We have 1 other meaning of CSSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Statement of Support Requirements
- Contractor System Status Review
- Cost/Schedule Status Report
- Cost/Schedule Status Review/Report/ing
- Council of Societies for the Study of Religion
- Council with Social Services Responsibilities (UK)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative
- Czecho-Slovak Socialist Republic
- Redemptorists Fathers (religious order)
- Canadian Secondary School Rowing Association
- China Ship Scientific Research Center (est. 1951; shipping industry)
- Colonial Social Science Research Council (1944-1962; UK)
- Center for Strategic Studies Research and Documentation (Lebanon)
- Cooperative Systematic Studies of Rheumatic Diseases Group (rheumatoid arthritis research)
- Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (Karnal, India)
- Client Sociodemographic and Service Receipt Inventory (psychiatry)
- Cooperative Sagebrush Steppe Restoration Initiative (California)
- Computer System and Software Research Labs
- Cyber Security Studies and Research Laboratories (India)
- Common Surface Ship Radio Room (PEO C4I, San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACTS, Oregon's Child Safety Seat Resource Center, will use the grant to implement a Portland Metro Area Permanent Child Safety Seat and Booster Seat Fitting Station and provide booster seats to low-income families in rural areas through county health departments and clinics.