The 1994 Child Safety Protection Act requires an explicit and prominent choke-hazard warning on toys with small parts for children between the ages of 3 and 6, but Palmetto Health Children's Hospital found toys with small parts for children under 6 without the required warning.
What does CSPA stand for?
CSPA stands for Child Safety Protection Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSPA
We have 76 other meanings of CSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Cross System Product/Application Development (IBM)
- Carotid Stump Pressure/mean Arterial Pressure Index
- Cross-System Product/Query
- CDPK (Calcium-Dependent Protein Kinase) Substrate Protein 1
- Common Salivary Protein 1
- California Sportfishing Protection Alliance
- Canadian Sport Parachuting Association
- Canadian Steel Producers Association
- Catholic School Parents Association
- Central States Philosophical Association
- Chinese Software Professionals Association
- Chinese Student Protection Act of 1992
- Christian School of Preforming Arts ( Baldwinsvill, NY childrens theater group)
- CINC's Strategic Priorities Assessment
- Citizen Soldier Protection Act of 2002
- Civil Service Pensioners' Alliance
- Client Server Production Acceptance
- Closing Single Price Auction
- College Sports Publishers Association
- College Student Personnel Administration (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[section] 1274(c)(1) (2002)), Child Safety Protection Act (15 U.
Keeping Things Safe," The Washington Post, July 24, 2001 (9) HR 965, the Child Safety Protection Act of 1994, required CPSC to develop mandatory bicycle helmet standards.