If found guilty, the companies could be fined up to $10,000 and receive other penalties for violating the Child Protection Registry Act.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Child Protection Registry (Utah)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Pédagogique Régional (French: Regional Education Center; Morocco)
- Centrum Powiadamiania Ratunkowego (Polish: Emergency Notification Center)
- Chairman's Program Review
- Chairman’s Program Recommendation (US DoD)
- Chart Pattern Recognition (software)
- Chauffage-Plomberie-Régulation (French: Plumbing-Heating-Regulation)
- Chemicals Policy Review (European Chemical Industry Council)
- Child Permanence Report (UK)
- Child Placement Review (New Jersey)
- Chiropractic Peer Review
- Christian Pirate Radio
- Christians Pray the Rosary
- Christians Pumped and Ready
- Chronic Pain Relief
- Circle of Power and Respect
- Citywide Performance Reporting (New York)
- Civil Partnership Registration (relationship status)
- Civil Procedure Rules (rules governing civil litigation procedure; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 in federal court by the Free Speech Coalition, an organization representing the adult entertainment industry, challenges the constitutionality of Utah's Child Protection Registry law.
The new Child Protection Registry laws, intended to protect underage email users from adult material, is a huge benefit for parents who are concerned about their children's on-line safety," said Ward Leber, CEO of the Child Safety Network.