professor of clinical pediatrics in the Child Policy Research Center at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and a co-founder of the collaborative.
What does CPRC stand for?
CPRC stands for Child Policy Research Center (Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center; Ohio; est. 1999)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRC
We have 120 other meanings of CPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Performance Reporting And Baseline Management
- California Policy Research Center (University of California)
- Canadian Police Research Centre
- Cancer Prevention Research Centre (various locations)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resource Center (Charlotte, MI)
- Central Polish Relief Committee
- Certified Professional Roofing Contractor (Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.)
- Certified Public Relations Counselor
- Ceylon Planters Rifle Corps (Sri Lanka)
- Cheverly Parent Resource Center (Maryland)
- Child Protection Rights Centre
- Chronic Poverty Research Centre (Manchester, UK)
- Civil and Political Rights Covenant (UN)
- Civil Practices & Remedies Code
- Civil Procedure Rule Committee (law; various locations)
- Club Pneumatique Région Centre (French: Central Region Inflatable Club)
- Comité Permanent de la Restauration Collective (French: Standing Committee of Food Services)
- Community Parent Resource Center (various locations)
- Conglomeration of Perpetual Resolutions Corporation (Ohio internet company)
- Conseil pour la Paix et la Reconciliation au Congo (French: Council for Peace and Reconciliation in Congo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Child Policy Research Center puts the crowd-out rate at closer to 14 percent.
Professor, University of Cincinnati, and Director, Child Policy Research Center, Cincinnati Children's Hospital -- Paul Tang, M.