In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial donations be made to UMass Memorial Foundation, earmark Child Life Program, 55 Lake Ave.
What does CLP stand for?
CLP stands for Child Life Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLP
We have 308 other meanings of CLP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Landscape Professional
- Certified Lean Practitioner (various organizations)
- Certified Leisure Professional
- Certified License Position
- Certified Linux Professional
- Certified Logging Professional
- Certified Logistics Practitioner (Institute of Logistics Management)
- Certified Lotus Professional
- Chemistry of Life Processes
- Child Leader Project, Inc. (Riverside, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pablove has funded nearly half a million dollars in innovative research at institutions worldwide and supported child life programs at 16 children's hospitals across the country.
To try and avoid the culture shock that a move like this would have on Marilee, the pediatric program in Saint John was consulted and a structured child life program was established.
Innovative clinical and supportive care programs that will improve the quality of life of pediatric patients, including UH Rainbow's child life program.
John the Evangelist Church, Clinton, a supporter and patron of NEADS, and, along with her husband and daughter, founded the Annual Children's Toy Drives at both the Dana Farber Cancer Institute's Jimmy Fund Clinic, Boston and UMass Memorial/ Children's Child Life Program, Worcester.
is the director of the child life program at Children's Seashore House in Philadelphia, Pa.
Gorry, lead child life Specialist, Child Life Program at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, says not every child needs to know what's going on.
com/prnh/20121207/DC26027) All proceeds benefit Child Life programs at St.