The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act was enacted in 1988 which prohibits the employment of children in 18 occupations and 65 processes and regulates the working conditions of children in employment where they are not prohibited from working.
What does CLPRA stand for?
CLPRA stands for Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Center for Law and Public Policy on Sexual Violence (National Crime Victim Law Institute; Portland, OR)
- Central Laboratory for Plant Quarantine (Bulgaria)
- Contract Laboratory Program Quality Assurance (EPA)
- Carolyn Leber Public Relations
- Center for Laser and Photonics Research (Oklahoma State University)
- Center for Latino Policy Research (University of California, Berkeley)
- Centre for Land Protection Research (Australia)
- Centre for Laser Plasma Research (Dublin City University; Dublin, Ireland)
- Cephalic Limit of the Pericardial Reflection
- Country of Last Permanent Residence
- Calibration Lamp Power Supply
- Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science
- Closest Lattice Point Search
- Colipase Pancreatic
- Common Logic with Power Supplies
- Criminal Law Policy Section (Canada and Australia)
- Crumpsall Lane Primary School (UK)
- CINC Logistic Procurement Support Board
- (Constraint) Logic Programming and Software Engineering (workshop)
- Center for Loss Prevention and Structural Integrity (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
QUETTA -- Speakers in a consultation seminar Tackling Child Labour and Child Bonded Labour in Light of 18th Amendment held here on Monday viewed that current law and order situation in Balochistan has become an obstacle in taking action against child labour.
Manila The government has called on various agencies including non-government organisations and the International Labour Organisation (ILO) to help end by 75 per cent child labour practices in the Philippines by 2015, a senior official said.
The demonstration was organised by the International Labour Organisation (ILO) and the Cambodian government, who have set a goal of ending the worst forms of child labour in the country by 2016.
We did a study on the issue and we found no evidence of visible child labour on the sites," said Prerna Prasad, general secretary of the Delhi Asangthit Nirman Mazdoor Union (Delhi Unorganised Workers' Union), also said there was no sign of children in use at venues, although they could be seen playing and sleeping on the sites.
LAHORE, June 16 -- Punjab Minister for Labour and Human Resource Ashraf Khan Sohna has said that the provincial government is committed to eliminating child labour from the society, and will ensure strict implementation of the relevant law.
June Kane, an independent adviser to the United Nations and national governments on child rights, told AFP the crisis was a chance for authorities in the region to tackle child labour by giving parents incentives to keep minors in education.
BRUSSELS, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- - Child Labour in Agriculture Targeted Every day more than 200 million children around the world spend time working at difficult and often dangerous tasks so that they and their family members can survive.