A 2009 OECD report ranked New Zealand 29th out of 30 countries for child health and safety.
What does CHAS stand for?
CHAS stands for Child Health and Safety (Royal Children's Hospital; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHAS
We have 34 other meanings of CHAS in our Acronym Attic
- Chesapeake Area Recreational Therapy Association (Washington, DC)
- Computational Hydrodynamics and Radiative Thermal Diffusion
- Children Have a Right to Support! (Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services)
- Community Health Assessment Resource Tool Set (Florida)
- Compact Hydrographic Airborne Rapid Total Survey
- Center for Health Administration Studies
- Chemical Hazard Assessment System
- Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences
- Comprehensive Housing Affordability Strategy
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (UK)
- Corporate Headquarters Administrative Services (State Farm Insurance)
- Division of Chemical Health and Safety (American Chemical Society; also seen as DCHAS)
- Chesapeake American Studies Association (Washington, DC)
- Committee of Heads of Architecture Schools in Australasia
- Conditional Hydrophobic Accessible Surface Area (proteins)
- Confederation of Hunting Associations of South Africa
- Chasnupp Centre of Nuclear Training (Pakistan)
- Challenges and Achievements in Software Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to providing medical treatment for a variety of health issues facing children, they also provide a wealth of other services including training opportunities for medical professionals, research facilities, child advocacy, and child health and safety initiatives.