The assessment was done by conducting personal interviews eight to nine years after a child's initial diagnosis, using the Child Health Questionnaire, a generic and well-established measure with both child and parent versions.
What does CHQ stand for?
CHQ stands for Child Health Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHQ
We have 8 other meanings of CHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Community Health Plan of Washington (Seattle, WA; est. 1992)
- Community Housing Partnership of Williamson County (TN; est. 1984)
- Canadian Hospital Pharmacy Workload Measurement System
- Community Health Programs for Youth (San Francisco Department of Public Health; California)
- Camping Headquarters (Philmont Scout Ranch)
- Center for Health Quality (South Carolina)
- Chania, Crete Island, Greece - Souda (Airport Code)
- Chautauqua Airlines
- Chinese Health Questionnaire
- Church Headquarters
- Cold Heading Quality (wire manufacturing)
- Corporate Headquarter (various organizations)
- Corporation d'Hébergement du Québec (French housing development corporation; Canada)
- Cleveland Health Quality Choice (now defunct; Cleveland, OH)
- Coupling Half Quick Disconnect
- Center for Health Quality, Outcomes & Economic Research
- California Heritage Quilt Project
- Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychological well-being was measured with nine items about feelings and moods, derived from the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ-CF87) (Landgraf, Abetz, and Ware 1996; Raat et al.
A 10-item Survey is a Feasible Alternative R Saris-Baglama, to the Child Health Questionnaire D Turner-Bowker, (CHQ-PF50(TM)) M DeRosa, et al.
Significant differences were observed between Vayarin and placebo groups according to Conners' rating scales and child health questionnaire scores.
At the final visit, scores on all primary and secondary efficacy end points, except the Child Health Questionnaire physical component score, were statistically superior for d-MPH-ER, compared with placebo.
The authors assessed structural correction success using x-rays and physical examinations, and also measured patient-satisfaction levels with the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ), a self-administered survey designed for children five years and older.
The first was the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ), which contains 15 health domains covering a child's physical and psychosocial well being and the impact of JIA on parents and family.
Investigators converted raw scores from a 50-item version of the Child Health Questionnaire completed by 32 parents with school-aged children into scales with scores of 1-100, with higher scores signifying better health.