Ms Ono met nurses at the children's hospital, while launching the John Lennon Child Health Foundation which will fund research into children's health.
What does CHF stand for?
CHF stands for Child Health Foundation (Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHF
We have 153 other meanings of CHF in our Acronym Attic
- Centerpartiets Högskoleförbund, (Swedish: Centre Party University Organization)
- Centre d'Études Homéopathiques de France (French: Homeopathic Studies Center of France)
- Centre Half Forward (football position)
- Chambres d'Hôtes en France (French: Bed and Breakfast in France)
- Characteristic Function
- Chemical Hazard Factor
- Chemical Heritage Foundation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Chi Heng Foundation (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Children's Hunger Fund
- China History Forum
- Christiaan Huygens Foundation (Delft, The Netherlands)
- Christian Homeschoolers Fellowship
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Cold Hard Flash (Adobe Flash software)
- Colorado Health Foundation (Denver, CO)
- Common Humanitarian Fund (Sudan)
- Communication(s) Handling Facilities
- Community Health Facility (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the non-profit Child Health Foundation (CHF), both based in Columbia, Maryland.
William Greenough, President of the International Child Health Foundation, "commercially prepared, ready-to-use ORT solutions contain the appropriate amount of electrolytes that need to be restored.
Whalen is a trustee of the John Stauffer Charitable Trust, a director of Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation, chairs the Board of Visitors of the School of Organizational and Behavioral Sciences at Claremont University, and is a former director to both the Constitutional Rights Foundation and Pasadena Child Health Foundation.