These new initiatives--combined with the existing Title V Maternal and Child Health Services Block Grant, the Title X family planning program, the Adolescent Family Life program and the new Pregnancy Assistance Fund--have given maternal and child health advocates new reason for optimism.
What does CHA stand for?
CHA stands for Child Health Advocates (Colorado)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHA
We have 261 other meanings of CHA in our Acronym Attic
- Chapter Alpha (unreal fan fiction community)
- Chattanooga Housing Authority (TN, USA)
- Chattanooga, TN, USA - Cha Lovell Field (Airport Code)
- Chaudhuri, Hu, and Afshar Algorithm (also seen as C-H-A)
- Cheyenne Housing Authority (est. 1971; Cheyenne, WY)
- Chicago American League (baseball)
- Chicago Helicopter Airways, Inc.
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Chickasaw Horse Association
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children's Hunger Alliance
- Christian Homeschoolers Association
- Chunta Aragonesista (Aragonesist Union - Nationalist Party of Aragon)
- Citywide Habitat Assessment (Seattle, WA)
- Civil Hospital Ahmedabad
- Class Hierarchy Analysis
- Clearing House Association
- Clough, Harbour & Associates LLP
- Coalition for Hemp Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then describes the kinds of biologic, social, community, and political knowledge of which child health advocates should be aware and the kinds of practices dictated by the required coordination between professionals, parents, agencies, and public officials.
Maternal and child health advocates heralded the passage of the Prematurity Research Expansion and Education for Mothers Who Deliver Infants Early Act in mid-December as a move that will increase federal support for research and education on premature birth.
That quite astonishing fact has given Garza, and child health advocates everywhere, just what they need--a means of conferring accountability.
Michael works with some of the most influential child health advocates in the world including the current U.