The girl and her mother contacted the police and Wilde was traced and subsequently arrested by officers from the child exploitation unit at West Midlands Police.
What does CEU stand for?
CEU stands for Child Exploitation Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEU
We have 109 other meanings of CEU in our Acronym Attic
- Car Equivalent Unit (shipping)
- Central Electronics Unit
- Central European University
- Centre Européen Universitaire (French: European University Center)
- Centro de Estudios Universitarios (Spain)
- Centro Escolar University
- Centro Escolar University (Manila, Philippines)
- Centro studi per l'Evoluzione Umana
- Certificats d'Études Universitaires (French: University Study Certificate)
- Channel Ecryption Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lisa makes her exit on Thursday, as Sam Nixon wraps her her final case trying to save a girl hostage from a kidnapper before she leaves for the Child Exploitation Unit.
A portion of the $18,000 in net proceeds from the event, chaired by Susan Muscari and Bronni Karatassos, will benefit Wellspring Living, Maya Angelou Teen Center of the Andrew and Walter Young Family YMCA, and the Child Exploitation Unit of the Atlanta Police Department.
Retired civil servant John Stan Mallon, 62, was arrested after an internet sex sting by the Child Exploitation Unit of the Chicago Police Department.