The book is part of a larger research project co-sponsored by Human Resources Development (HRD) and the Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada (CCAAC) that includes interviews with child care advocates and a bibliography of archival sources.
What does CCAAC stand for?
CCAAC stands for Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAAC
We have 1 other meaning of CCAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada)
- Compatible Compound Atomic Actions
- Comunidades Autónomas
- Conway Community Arts Association (Conway, Arkansas)
- Corpus Christi Apartment Association (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Crane Certification Asssociation of America
- Crow Collection of Asian Art (Dallas, TX)
- Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Council of Audiovisual Archives Associations
- Colonel Command Assignment Advisory Board
- Commonwealth Consumer Affairs Advisory Council (Australia)
- Company Combined Arms Assault Course (military training)
- Credit Curriculum and Academic Affairs Committee (Windward Community College; Kaneohe, HI)
- Capital City African American Chamber of Commerce (Austin, TX)
- Calgary Chapter Alberta Association on Gerontology
- Cincinnati Childhood Allergy and Air Pollution Study (University of Cincinnati; OH)
- Canadian Centre for Alternatives to Animals in Research
- Close Combat Anti-Armor System
- Close Combat Anti-Armor Task Force
- Close Combat Anti-Armor Weapon System
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca/ The Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada - http://home.