These points are also emphasised by the Child Bereavement Trust (2000:2), Ujda and Bendiksen (2000:310-321) and Kavanaugh and Paton (2001:369-376).
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Child Bereavement Trust (now Child Bereavement Charity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Ceneri Base Tunnel (Swiss railway tunnel)
- Center for Biochemical Technology (now Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology; India)
- Center for Biotechnology (various locations)
- Certified Belief Therapist (faith-based therapy)
- Certified Broadcast Technologist
- Change Block Tracking (virtual machine storage)
- Chaudière Basse Température (French: Low Temperature Boiler; energy systems)
- Chemical Biological Toxin
- Chesapeake Bay Trust (est. 1985; Maryland)
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Children's Ballet Theater
- Children's Book Trust (publishing company; India)
- Chimie et Biochimie Théoriques (French: Theoretical Chemistry and Biochemistry; Henri Poincaré University; Nancy, France)
- Cincinnati Bell Telephone
- Circuit Board Technology (electronics; various locations)
- Cisco Broadband Troubleshooter
- Citizens Bank & Trust (various locations)
- City Business Trainee (London, England, UK)
- Classic Battletech (gaming)
- Clayoquot Biosphere Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
EXPLAIN that when somebody dies, their body doesn't work any more, and you have a funeral or cremation to bury or burn that person's body," says Jenni Thomas, founder and president of The Child Bereavement Trust (www.
The 220-mile trek in Nepal is expected to last 21 days, and will be in aid of the Child Bereavement Trust.
A partner in one of the North's leading law firms, Dickinson-Dees, Mr Dickinson heard about the Child Bereavement Trust from a friend who had also lost a child and began travelling to London twice a week to attend counselling sessions.
Mrs Thomas did just that and it now proves invaluable in her job as a counsellor and president of the Child Bereavement Trust.
99 Age: 7 plus Chrysalis Children's Books (ISBN: 1841388335) ONE of a series written in consultation with The Child Bereavement Trust.
Jenni Thomas, of the Child Bereavement Trust, said yesterday: ``I expect the Browns will have very, very mixed emotions.
Ms Thomas, the chief executive of the Child Bereavement Trust, who has been awarded the OBE for her work, said she first met Mrs Patel when working as a bereavement counsellor at Wycombe General Hospital.