SB 787--This bill removes child abuse and neglect prevention planning districts and district child abuse prevention task forces.
What does CAPTF stand for?
CAPTF stands for Child Abuse Prevention Task Force (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPTF
We have 1 other meaning of CAPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Community Action Project of Tulsa County (low-income support services program; Tulsa, OK; est. 1964)
- Cornwall Association of Parish and Town Councils (UK)
- Completely Automatic Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart
- Club de Aficionados de los Parques Temáticos Españoles (Spanish: Theme Park Enthusiasts Club)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Conférence Africaine des Postes et Télécommunications des états de l'Afrique de l'Ouest
- Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program Technology Evaluation Center (US DoD)
- Center for the Advancement of Process Technology
- Curation and Analysis Planning Team for Extraterrestrial Materials (Universities Space Research Association; Houston, TX)
- Cross-Appalachian Tracer Experiment
- Combined Air Power Transition Force
- Canadian Airfield Pavement Technical Group
- Captain General
- Campaign Against Power Tariff Hike (India)
- Canterbury Accelerated Pavement Testing Indoor Facility (University of Canterbury; New Zealand)
- Canadian Auto Parts Toyota Incorporated
- Captain Lieutenant (18th century British army rank)
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Trials Network
- Cardiac Phase to Order Reconstruction (radiology)
- Crisis Action Planning Tutored On-Line Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicago Child Abuse Prevention Task Force seeks to raise awareness that everyone can do something to prevent abuse CHICAGO, April 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chicago Child Abuse Prevention Task Force today announced that they are stepping up efforts to reach out to parents, families and community-based organizations to provide information on how to prevent child abuse during National Child Abuse Prevention Month.