She has also served as the CEO of the Family Source, Florida's child abuse prevention network, and she teaches nonprofit management at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
What does CAPN stand for?
CAPN stands for Child Abuse Prevention Network (est. 1995; Life Network Engineering Technologies, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPN
We have 11 other meanings of CAPN in our Acronym Attic
- Congressional Automotive Performance and Motorsports Caucus
- Computer-Assisted Post Mortem Identification
- Canadian Air and Precipitation Monitoring Network
- Canadian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Central Agency for Public, Mobilization and Statistics
- Criteria Air Pollutant Modeling System
- California Association of Professional Music Teachers
- Consolidated Agricultural Projects Management Unit (Moldova)
- Chemotherapy-Associated Peripheral Neuropathy (cancer)
- Commission Administrative Paritaire Nationale (French: National Joint Administrative Committee; education system; France)
- Computer Automated Practical Navigator
- Customer Account Profile Number
- Child Abuse Prevention Network Aichi (Japan)
- Columbia Advanced Practice Nurse Associates (New York City)
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama (Decatur, AL)
- Center for Advanced Practice Nursing and Allied Health (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Community Action Partnership of Natrona County (Casper, WY)
- Canadian Association of Practical Nurse Educators
- Christian Aid Program Northern Iraq
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Child Abuse Prevention Network http://child-abuse.
The ministry has granted a total of 43 million yen in subsidies to 100 municipalities in the country to promote the establishment of such child abuse prevention networks.