Our objectives were to examine: (1) encounter rates and incidences of raptor predation at Lesser Prairie-Chicken leks, and (2) behavioral responses of prairie-chickens to different raptor species and Chihuahuan Ravens (Corvus cryptoleucus) at leks in the Texas Southern High Plains.
What does CHRA stand for?
CHRA stands for Chihuahuan Raven (bird species Corvus cryptoleucus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHRA
We have 32 other meanings of CHRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Human Reproduction
- Campden Hill Residents Association (UK)
- Canadian Health Record Association
- Canadian Housing Renewal Association
- Canadian Human Rights Act
- Canberra Hot Rod Association (Australia)
- Center for Human Rights Affairs (Japan)
- Center Housing Rotating Assembly (turbocharger term)
- Cherokee High Racing Association (New Jersey)
- Chesapeake Human Resources Association (Maryland)
- Civilian Human Resources Agency (US Army)
- Clement Hall Residence Association (Tennessee)
- Colorado Human Resource Association
- Combined Harare Residents' Association (Zimbabwe)
- Community Housing Resources of Arizona
- Colorado Historical Records Advisory Board (Denver)
- Cambodian Human Rights Action Committee
- Cultural Heritage and Recreation Advisory Committee (est. 2001; Lake Champlain Basin Program; Vermont)
- Commission of Human Rights and Good Governance (Tanzania)
- Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice (est. 1993; Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You'll find everything from bright red cardinals to painted redstarts, Chihuahuan ravens to clown-faced acorn woodpeckers.
Unpredictable and harsh environmental conditions typical of Chihuahuan Raven breeding habitat may cause helpers to choose to help when the costs of rearing young outweigh the benefits (Emlen 1982).