[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Jim was a co-founder of the Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute, incorporated in 1974, serving for 9 years as President of its Board of Directors, and for >15 years as Vice President of the Board.
What does CDRI stand for?
CDRI stands for Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDRI
We have 12 other meanings of CDRI in our Acronym Attic
- Campbell DeLong Resources, Inc.
- Canadian Dental Research Institute
- Cancer Data Registry of Idaho
- Canine & Detection Research Institute
- Central Drug Research Institute (India)
- Centre de Recerca i Difusiò de la Imatge
- Centre Départemental Ressources Informatiques
- Centre for Disability Research and Innovation
- Charles Darwin Research Institute
- Chemdiv Research Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Clearinghouse for Dam Removal Information (Water Resources Center Archives at the University of California, Berkeley, CA)
- Climate Data Research Institute
- Communication Design and Research Institute
- Community Development and Regulatory Improvement Act of 1994 (US)
- Conseil des Relations Internationales
- Cooperative Digital Resources Initiative (ATLA)
- Court Dispute Resolution International
- Creative Direct Response International
- Crohn's Disease Research Inc.
- Crop Disease Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alpine, Texas); his wife, Shirley Powell, who also contributed the illustrations; and Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute researcher James Weedin present an abridged version of Cacti of the Trans-Pecos and Adjacent Regions (Powell and James F.
Beginning in 1977, biologists from the Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute (Ft.