Davis is chief of public affairs for the 910th AW at Youngstown ARS.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Chief of Public Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Charged Particle Analyzer
- Charged-Particle Analysis
- Charter Performance Agreement (commercial trade)
- Chartered Patent Agent (UK)
- Chartered Patent Attorney
- Chartered Professional Accountant (professional designation)
- Chartered Public Accountant
- Chartres Poker Association (France)
- Chasse-Pêche-Amitié (French: Hunting-Fishing-Friendship; online forum)
- Chesapeake Paddlers Association
- Chief Patrol Agent (US Border Patrol)
- Child Placement Agency
- Child Protection Act (various locations)
- Childhood Physical Abuse
- Children's Psychology Associates
- Chinanteco Palantla (SIL code, Mexico)
- Chinese Progressive Association
- Chirped Pulse Amplification
- Chosen-Plaintext Attack
- Christ Presbyterian Academy (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bonfiglio is the chief of public affairs for US ACE, Honolulu District.
Chief of Public Affairs Crispin Thorold will be in charge of assisting the international media on questions related to Chambers, the Defense Office and the Registry, while Sophie Boutaud de la Combe will answer questions relating to the work of the Office of the Prosecutor.
Reach Sambath, chief of public affairs section of the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, said so far 20,250 people from 11 provinces and cities around the country and from 22 other countries have participated in Case 001 -- the hearing for Kaing Guek Eav, known as Duch, former chief of infamous torture center known as S-21 or Tuol Sleng prison.
Wayne Shanks, chief of public affairs for International Security Assistance Forces--Afghanistan, was quoted as saying.
Frank Salomon, deputy chief of public affairs for the Phoenix Fire Department, was rightly befuddled, saying: “So these guys are on duty and they respond to the call, and they transport, and they get an extra $20 to $30 to fill out the paperwork?
Later he served as the Chief of Public Affairs for the Air Force Inspection Agency, Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico.
His comments were echoed by Colonel Derek Crotts, chief of public affairs at NATO's military headquarters.