Between 2005 and 2006 he was the senior British military representative in Iraq as well as deputy commanding general of the multinational force before being appointed Chief of Joint Operations in the UK.
What does CJO stand for?
CJO stands for Chief of Joint Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJO
We have 23 other meanings of CJO in our Acronym Attic
- Continental Journal of Nursing Science (Nigeria)
- Community Justice National Training Organisation (UK)
- Community Justice Network for Youth (W. Haywood Burns Institute; San Francisco, CA)
- Cambridge Journals Online (Cambridge University Press; UK)
- Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology
- Carolina Journal Online (est. 1991; John Locke Foundation)
- Certified Jail Officer (American Jail Association)
- Chemical Journals Online
- Chicago Jazz Orchestra (Chicago, IL)
- Chief Judicial Officer
- Cleveland Jazz Orchestra (Cleveland, OH)
- Collège des Jeunes Orthopédistes (French: College of Young Orthopaedists; est. 1997)
- Combined Joint Operations
- Conditional Job Offer
- Conseils Juristes Ouest (French law firm)
- County Junior Orchestra (UK)
- Création Joaillerie Orfèvrerie (French jewelry company)
- Crude Jatropha Oil
- Combined/Joint Operations Area
- Combined Joint Operations Area-Afghanistan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his appointment as Chief of Royal Australian Navy, he was serving as Deputy Chief of Joint Operations.
Jon Philp, Chief of Joint Operations, Lieutenant General Ash Power, and the Commander of Joint Task Force 633, Major-General Michael Crane.
Gen Ahmed bin Harith al Nabhani, Chief of Staff of the Sultan's Armed Forces (SAF) received in his office here today Air Marshal Sir Stuart Peach, Chief of Joint Operations in the United Kingdom (UK) who is currently visiting the Sultanate.
At the time, acting Chief of Joint Operations Command Air Vice Marshal Greg Evans said in a statement that the men "were not wearing uniforms and did not identify themselves as police members" ahead of the shooting.
Chief of Joint Operations Lieutenant-General Mark Evans said: "Mullah Karim was a tacticallevel insurgent commander active in the Khaz Oruzgan area and known to be directly responsible for numerous attacks against Australian and Afghan forces.
The operation was carried out earlier this month, but details about it were disclosed on Tuesday by Chief of Joint Operations, Lieutenant-General Mark Evans.
Daniel, based at RAF Odiham in Hampshire with 18/27 Engineering Squadron, has since received a Chief of Joint Operations Commendation for his bravery.