Biagio Abrate, Italy's Chief of Defense Staff, with whom he discussed means of improving military cooperation between the two countries.
What does CHOD stand for?
CHOD stands for Chief of Defense
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Children's Haematology Oncology Clinics (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Children's Hospital Orange County
- Community Home Ownership Center (est. 1996; Shoreline, WA)
- Community Housing Opportunities Corporation (Davis, CA)
- Consumer Health Organization of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Channelized Optical Carrier-12
- Center for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity (University of Missouri - St. Louis)
- Church of Christ Denomination
- Consumerism and the History of Consumption (research group; UK)
- Conservation, Hotels, Domestic and Allied Workers Union (Tanzania)
- Community Housing Development Organization
- Coal Harbour Official Development Plan (Vancouver, Canada)
- College Hockey Offensive Defensive Ratings
- Christ's Household of Faith
- Christian Hall of Fame
- Clown Hall of Fame
- Computer Hall of Fame (San Diego Computer Museum; San Diego, CA)
- Consulting Hall of Fame (software)
- Canberra Harley Owners Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, its pay back, I must return to Canada to serve in our National Defense Headquarters for the Deputy Chief of Defense Staff.
Other students came from the Norwegian General Auditing Office, Royal Norwegian Air Force Staff, the Chief of Defense Joint Staff, and the Norwegian Embassy, Washington, DC.